Brand-It Manufacturing Limited, Unit 8, Dublin Road Industrial Estate, Strabane, County Tyrone, BT82 9EA, N.Ireland
sales Hot Line
t. +44 (0) 28 71883214
|Frequently Asked Questions|
If you have a question that's not answered here, simple talk to us! Call our office on 028 7188 3214 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Questions: Click on a question to be taken to the corresponding answer
What material is the product made from?
1. Polycarbonate. The material is an engineering plastic which is both strong and flexible allowing for functional reliability, protection from the environment and visual clarity. Back to top
2. Why are there two holding positions?
2. The first stage of assembly allows the parts to held together with a 'snap' fit for quick installation. For further peace of mind when securing your job, a simple twist of the female part with a spanner or wrench engages the clip and will give you the added retention you need. Back to top
3. Do I have to reside in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland to purchase the product?
3. No, we can dispatch worldwide. Back to top
4. What type of adhesive do you use with the Fasloc® system?
4. We are aware that some customers are using TENSOL™ adhesive with acrylics. We are also aware that other customers are using Methacrylite adhesives when bonding to aluminium and Dibond™ and Reynobond™. It is strongly advised that all individuals and companies should conduct their own in-house tests in order to satisfy themselves that they have selected the correct adhesive.
* Brand-It Manufacturing Limited takes no responsibility for an individuals or companys choice in adhesive. Back to top
5. Can I pay for Fasloc with my credit card without having a PayPal account?
5. Yes, credit card payments can be made without a PayPal account but the delivery address you enter must be the same as your BILLING address for your first purchase. Any other purchase after this can be delivered to another address. Back to top
6. Why does my first credit card purchase have to be delivered to my billing address?
6. As part of PayPal's security and anti-fraud measures all first time credit card payments must be verified through the credit card company to ensure that the person charging to the card is the holder of the account. Back to top
7. What is the difference between my street address and my billing address?
7. Your street address is the address where you reside. Your billing address is the address to which your credit card bills are sent.
For example a company credit card will have it's statements sent to the company address, by using the company credit card you can have your goods delivered to the company address directly. Back to top